Housing Associations are now driven to provide better services to residents by ensuring the suppliers they use are driven to provide better services to them.
They rightly ask many questions, so here are some ready made answers to help you decide:
- EMS has its own Environment Policy and is registered with the Environment Agency as an Upper Tier Carrier Broker Dealer
- EMS has both Public and Product Liability Limits in place of £20M each
- EMS has specifically designed Risk Assessments that align Housing Association requirements with that of its delivery and installation procedures
- EMS designs a brochure for each Housing Association making it relevant for it and its residents
- EMS carries out specific electrical tests on all its products installed for residents
We offer a Nationwide service and have extensive experience of dealing in Housing Association environments. This coupled with our on-going training and improvement programme make us an ideal choice.
Expertly Managed Systems = EMS